BEAUTY THERAPY TRAINER
Contour College is looking for experienced Beauty Therapists who are interested in training students at our College in the Tuggerah Business Park.
Due to our expansion plans in 2017, we need more trainers and we would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Valid qualifications and competency in all aspects of Beauty Therapy
- Minimum of 5 years current industry experience
- A current TAE (Certificate in Training and Assessment) or willing to obtain
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to multi-task and communicate at all levels
Apply by sending your resume with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us at: contourcollege.com.au
2-3/1 Bounty Close
TUGGERAH NSW 2259
PHONE: (02) 4353 0815
OFFICE MANAGER- (Ballarat – Victoria)
Contour College is currently seeking a motivated person for our a full-time position in our Ballarat office. Responsibilities include ensuring all documentation and administrative activities relating to our client services as a Registered Training Organisation are correctly implemented, maintained and updated in an accurate and professional manner to meet established deadlines and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Sound knowledge of administrative practices
- Knowledge of the vocational training sector
- Experience and empathy in dealing with a diverse client group
- Experience in staffing process and effective team management
- Diploma or higher in Business, Commerce or Management related;
or minimum 3 years’ experience
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
To apply for this position forward your resume with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Applications close 22 February, 2017
We are currently taking expressions of interest in our Contour College Work Experience Program.
If you are interested in an introduction into the exciting world of Business Administration in Hair and Beauty industry we are offering selected candidates the opportunity to join us for one week.
You will gain experience in:
– Hair and Beauty Salon bookings
– Office Administration
– Student Support
If you are interested in joining us for one week of Work Experience, contact us and tell us why you would like to participate and why you are passionate about working in the Hair and Beauty industry.APPLY NOW